Attorney Voice Over ActorApply to This Position
Attorney Voice Over Actor
D50 Media is looking for a licensed Attorney Voice Actor who is interested in being the voice of multiple important national campaigns on an ad hoc basis. Candidates MUST be currently licensed in the U.S. as an attorney, have a flexible schedule for recording, have the ability to operate on East Coast hours, and access to recording equipment.
- Perform under tight deadlines and provide takes until one is approved and finalized.
- Ensure quality of voice remains consistent throughout the voiceover session, with clear pronunciation.
- Practice voiceovers to set quality and tone.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner regarding timelines / deadlines.
- Must be a currently licensed attorney in the U.S.
- Ability to read eloquently from a script and deliver the same lines in several different ways.
- Experience in voice over narration.
- Being able to skillfully control the voice.
- Clear pronunciation.
- Must be comfortable with your name being displayed within the TV spot.
- Flexible schedule preferred / being flexible with last-minute adjustments.
- Previous experience with attorney voice over acting preferred
Rate is commensurate with experience and skills. If you would like to apply, please apply with a sample voiceover recording.